[Samba] smbd and login scripts

Martin Schweizer pcservi at spectraweb.ch
Sun Mar 10 08:31:09 GMT 2002

Hello Ries

I've the the following with no success:
- re-install samba
- start smbd by hand: after some minutes smbd stopped automaticaly...
- search in archieves

No ideas! Is samba 2.2.2 the newest version?

--
Regards

Martin Schweizer
<info at pc-service.ch>

PC-Service M. Schweizer; Gewerbehaus Schwarz; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch