[Samba] smb.conf

Henry Harle vze39wyy at verizon.net
Sun Mar 10 06:08:08 GMT 2002

I was hoping someone could explain how to add a Samba file server to a
network that has several OS's. I have Netware 5.1 servers with Windows
XP,2000,NT4,98 and 95 desktops. I would like all users to be able to
have a home directory on a a Linux box running smb. I don't want to
eliminate the Netware server as it also runs my Groupwise MTA and POA.
So if anyone has a sample smb.conf file that would work I would love to
see it. Novell licenseing cost would kill my budget if I tried to and
another one of their servers.      Thanks in advance...