[Samba] Access Denied, Unable to connect

Noel Kelly nkelly at tarsus.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 05:45:03 GMT 2002

Try

use client driver = yes

in your printers smb.conf.
-----Original Message-----
From: Nabheet S. Sandhu [mailto:nabheet at yahoo.com]
Sent: 08 March 2002 04:39
To: samba at samba.org
Subject: [Samba] Access Denied, Unable to connect

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I searched a lot of sites and newsgroups but I have not found any answer to
this problem but it seems to be pretty common ....

When I try to browse the samba printer from winXP and it works from win95/98
so I know that that it is not in smb.conf .... It could be the encrypted
password thing but then that field is yes in smb.conf and through testprms
and also I tried to set the browseable to yes in smb.conf but in testprms it
is still no .... I don't know how to fix that ....... Please help

Thank you

Nabheet