[Samba] Logon Scripts

Michael Erasmus MichaelE at execulink.co.za
Thu Mar 7 03:19:02 GMT 2002

I'm running Samba2.2.1 on Mandrake 8.1 with Win95/98/Win2K clients.

It is not necessary for Win2K clients to log on to the Domain to access
the network which means that the logon scripts are not always run. When
the clients access machines via the network it prompts for a username
and password and you carry on working.

Our Anti-Virus is updated on the client side using logon scripts. I've
configured Samba so that the scripts run per user and machine but it
still doesn't force a Win2k client to run the script.

I have to implement it on the server to ensure all the clients run the
scripts.
Is there a way that I can force Win2K clients to run the scripts..??

            \\\'///
          \\  ~ ~  //
           (  @ @  )
.----oOOo-----(_)-------------.