[Samba] Linking login and SAMBA on a PDC

Many Darin - dmany Darin.Many at acxiom.com
Wed Mar 6 19:06:05 GMT 2002

I think this is primarily a PAM question, but here goes...

I've had success in setting up my Linux box as a PDC.  I've also had success
in setting up the Linux box to use another PDC for password authentication
(SMB, FTP, login, ssh, etc).  But I can't seem to get both to coexist.  I
would like my Linux box to serve as the PDC and have all password
authentication pass through SMB.  Is this possible?

Thanks -

Darin

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.