[Samba] Antwort: Re: Spoolss permissions, NT & XP print driver misery (2.2.2/2.2.3a/2.2.4pre)

thomas_tiedtke at de.schindler.com thomas_tiedtke at de.schindler.com
Wed Mar 6 10:01:34 GMT 2002

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for this statement!  ... the problem in the last days/weeks was,
no infos from the team members!

It is no big problem if something is not working. But, if we are making
tests and reports bugs/problems and so on ... And no one from the team
give a answer ! This will make us crazy, too.

You and all of the team members make a great job!

... we will see us in Goettingen!

Regards, Thomas

Gesendet von:   samba-technical-admin at lists.samba.org