[Samba] Printing Problem

Hactar eben at gate.net
Wed Mar 6 09:28:02 GMT 2002

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Gerald Carter wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Brian Hatch wrote:
>
> > I get
> > "Access Denied, Unable to connect" after printer is installed, but it says
> > ready when browsing it on server.
>
> See "use client driver" in smb.conf(5).  Should help.

I see 'Access denied, unable to connect' in the title bar of the printer
queue on the client, but I don't see 'use client driver' in smb.conf(5).
I have Samba 2.2.1a.  Is this a later feature?

--
-eben          eQbWeEnR at gTaYtUeI.nOePt          home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar
VIRGO:  All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent - except for you.