[Samba] Frozen applications on Citrix

thomas_tiedtke at de.schindler.com thomas_tiedtke at de.schindler.com
Wed Mar 6 09:24:02 GMT 2002

Hi Jan,

 freeze for  20-30 seconds ... this maybe oplocks - this is the blocking
time for "no response from client" for a oplock break, if i remember
right!

Please try : oplock break wait time = 10 (or more). Also, if no concurent
access  - disable all oplock (oplocks and level 2 oplocks) settings and
set fake oplocks to yes. For us, this was the hit!

Printers: you are using SPOOLSS? Dont do this ... use LANMAN printing! We
have disable all spoolss printing and using only lanman for all client
typs! Spoolss is very bugy ...

Regards, Thomas

Gesendet von:   samba-admin at lists.samba.org