[Samba] SGI XFS 1.0.2a, ACLs and samba 2.2.3a with win2k perms

sven sven svenv999 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:21:08 GMT 2002

You can use win2k to set permissions on SGI's XFS too. But I haven't been
able to assign permissions to other win2k domain users on a samba share.
With:
security = server
My Win2k domain users can access the samba share, set permissions that
affect the underlying unix permissions(UGO), but cannot assign another
domain groups/users to the file/folder.

Is this something you can do with the 2.4.17 kernel?