[Samba] SGI XFS 1.0.2a, ACLs and samba 2.2.3a with win2k perms

Kevin Pate kevin at pateconsulting.com
Mon Mar 4 20:06:04 GMT 2002

I'm not sure if it will work with SGI's XFS, but I just installed a new
2.4.17 linux kernel with ACL support and it works with Windows 2000!!!
I can set permissions on folders from a Windows 2000 computer.  The link
to the kernel patches (they may have some SGI stuff) is
acl.bestbits.at.  Samba must be compiled --with-acl-support.  Good
luck!!

Kevin Pate
RHCE
Pate Consulting