[Samba] Samba 2.2 PDC to allow RAS?

Stefan Lang stefan at gombert-lang.de
Mon Mar 4 10:52:03 GMT 2002

Hi everyone,

I have set up a Samba PDC (2.2.3a) that works fine.

However, I still have NT Machines acting as RAS server. After switching from
the former NT PDC to the Samba PDC, RAS Dial-In fails due to missing dial-in
permissions.

I found nothing in the docs about that, and only a post by Gerald Carter on
this list saying he'd try to look into it, dated June 2001.

Is it possible to allow RAS dial-in in Samba 2.2.3a or any of the development
branches?

If not, are there any smart workarounds?

Thanks in advance
Stefan

[Sending this message again, as the samba-ntdom list is no longer valid]