[Samba] need path information for installation

Kerns, Mike mike.kerns at boeing.com
Mon Mar 4 08:15:04 GMT 2002

Hiya, Brad!

Run your configure script in xtrace mode like this:

$  /bin/bash -x configure

You will get diagnostic lines aplenty including a printout of each line of
code before it runs.  Look at the lines surrounding the place where you get
the invalid path message.  That will help narrow the scope of the problem.

HTH/HAND,

Mike