Imprints status? [was Re: [Samba] Printer installation with imprints package]

Gerald Carter jerry at samba.org
Fri Mar 1 12:19:14 GMT 2002

Folks,

For those that have wondered The Imprints project is in an unmaintained
state right now.  I've been meaning to check with some people
about possible resources to carry it on or even if we should.
As soon as I find out more, I'll post a message to the list here.
Sorry for any confusion.  I know the current docs refer to
imprints.samba.org

cheers, jerry