[Samba] smb.conf True False vs Yes No

Frank Fürst ffrank at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Mar 1 01:19:16 GMT 2002

"Harvey, Sean" <SHARVEY at PacificLife.com> schrieb:

> I'm noticing True and False seem to be interchangeable with Yes and No in
> smb.conf.  Can someone confirm?  Does this apply to all params?

man (5) smb.conf for 2.2.3:

The values following the equals sign in parameters are all either a
       string (no quotes needed) or a boolean, which may be given as
       yes/no, 0/1 or true/false. Case is not significant in boolean
       values, but is preserved in string values.

HTH, Frank
--
Frank Fürst, physikalische Biochemie, Universität Potsdam, Germany
Tel.: +49-331-977-5062		Fax: +49-331-977-5062