[Samba] Slow File transfer between Samba and Win2k

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Jun 28 06:41:02 GMT 2002

W2k has so many problems and bugs, there is sense assuming that samba is the
problem. Check out the windows knowledge base and make sure you have the
latest service pack insalled.
Note: I don't use w2k and so this is all at your own risk!
Joel