[Samba] smbclient can't start a session with stupid XP

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Jun 27 16:03:04 GMT 2002

I am using
Version 2.2.2 of samba
on linux and have no trouble connecting to XP, either home or professional.
So:

1. Do want to upgrade?
2. Have you walked through DIAGNOSIS.txt ? They talk about this as occurring
on TEST #3.

Joel