[Samba] Browsing and Mapped Drives over a VPN

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Thu Jun 27 11:32:02 GMT 2002

Jim and Elijah:
Now I need some clarification - newbie here so bear with me.  My Samba box
sits behind the SonicWall which has the public IP.  I had them set up port
forwarding on the SW so I could ssh into the Samba box for remote
maintenance reasons.  So that is set up now.  So do I just tell them (the
maintainer of the SW) to forward traffic on ports 137,138 and 139 or what?
Sorry but my knowledge of SW is limited of course.  So I'm looking for
specifically what to do.....

James