[Samba] Browsing and Mapped Drives over a VPN

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Thu Jun 27 10:05:04 GMT 2002

Bradley:
Thanks.  I would VERY much like to see another solution.  I use VTUN myself
and it works great for this sort of thing, but alas, I was not asked an
opinion on this one ;), and now the customer is paying the price I think.
The WINS entries are valid since before the SW's went into place they
weren't there and those machine names are not on my local lan.  (its only 6
people local and 4 remote)

James