[Samba] Large Papersizes

Klaus Steinberger Klaus.Steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Jun 27 08:12:03 GMT 2002

Hello,

i use Serverside printerdrivers, and since 2.2.5 it seems to work well,
but on problem remains:

I installed a driver for the HP 750 Designjet with cupsaddsmb. This
drivers works well, but only up to A2. The Printer Properties don't let
me choose larger paper sizes than A2 (I need definitly A1 and A0 ).

I tried to create new forms trough server properties, but it does not
work. Is it already supported to create custom forms?

Also please provide those large forms also as default in next version.

Sincerly,
Klaus Steinberger

--
Klaus Steinberger         Maier-Leibnitz Labor
Phone: (+49 89)289 14287  Am Coulombwall 6, D-85748 Garching, Germany

In a world without Walls and Fences, who needs Windows and Gates