[Samba] RE: Real-time Connectivity between Windows & Linux hosts

Vara Prasad Pondugala varapra at cae.com
Thu Jun 27 07:21:32 GMT 2002

Hello ,

I would like to know if I can receive some help/information regarding
"real-time communication between Windows and Linux hosts".

The setup is as follows ::

The Windows host drives a graphical user interface. The Linux host contains
a real-time simulation s/w package. Both the hosts use Common Data Base
(CDB) labels (each of the hosts contain a copy of the CDB) to communicate
with each other.

Please let me know if there is an interface protocol (and/or s/w package)
available for implementing the communication in real-time, and the
communication has to be in both the directions.

Thank you,
Vara Prasad.