[Samba] ntconfig.pol (was w2k sp2 + ntconfig.pol)

Torsten Curdt tcurdt at dff.st
Thu Jun 27 01:45:04 GMT 2002

I cannot believe it! You are right! 8-))

I've chosen a new machine to join the domain and the policy got applied!

...once! Exactly a single time!

Although we now have greyed out the setting the policy does not get applied
again... do know how we can force that?

Thanks so much for this "stupid question" ;-))
--
Torsten