[Samba] Win2K Profiles and a Samba PDC.

Elijah Savage III esavage at digitalrage.org
Wed Jun 26 14:55:02 GMT 2002

This is the same issue we were having we went ahead and decided to let
them create the profiles on the server, if you find a fix please let me
know. Also if you make that decision make sure you have enough disk
space because that crap eats disk space look at the post below for what
it creates on the server.

This what you see below is from one of the WinXP clients in my domain
that created it's profile on the server.

harrier# ll
total 2922
drwx------  7 esavage  wheel      512 Jun 24 23:46 Application Data
drwx------  2 esavage  wheel     2048 Jun 26 07:52 Cookies