[Samba] RE: FW: samba woes

Johnston, Christopher (DCSA) cjohnston at exchange.ml.com
Wed Jun 26 11:07:36 GMT 2002

Jeremy,

Thanks.. is there a fix for this sometime in the future? or is this something that has to do with GLIBC not allowing these symbols or functions to be used anymore?

If it is a bug/problem with smbsh.. the linux community is not aware of this and should be..

Thanks,

Christopher Johnston
Merrill Lynch / DCSA
(201) 671-2368