[Samba] Can't create profile directory

Wim Mevissen mevissen at freeler.nl
Wed Jun 26 04:57:03 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

I added  nt acl support = no to my [profiles] share definition and I added
all the domain accounts to the local group "users" on
my win2k workstation. So the members of the local group Users shows all
members, something like <domainname>.mevi etc..

Still I get the message? Is there something I can test to narrow the
problem?

;-) Mevi