[Samba] (no subject)

mark Ware mware66 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 04:24:56 GMT 2002

Hello All,

I am having a problem with adding a user to samba via swat. After I enter
the username and passwd  and press the add new user button.. swat core dumps
and never returns to the password page. Everything worked fine the last time
I added a user and nothing has changed on the system. I check the smbpasswd
fileand the user is not being added. Anybody seen this before? I did a
google search but didn't see anything related to this. Any help???

Thanks,
Mark