[Samba] Install Printer drivers through APW fails

Pradeepa Venkatswamy pradeepa.venkatswamy at wipro.com
Tue Jun 25 21:43:01 GMT 2002

HI,

	We are using samba version 2.2.1a.When we try to upload drivers through APW
we are getting the error message "Unable to change to the specified
driver,original settings will be restored".

when we searched in the samba list,it's been given that this is a bug in
2.2.1a and it has fix as well.But we couldn't able to get fix........Please
help us getting the fix on this bug.

Regards,
V.Pradeepa.

Wipro Technologies - Embedded & Internet Access solution,
No.26,Hosur Main Road,
Bommanahalli,
Bangalore - 560 068,INDIA
Tel : +91-80-5732296/93 Extn 5241