[Samba] Smbmount question

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Tue Jun 25 19:01:02 GMT 2002

Joel:
Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I did try the gid and uid options as well (sorry
I didn't mention that) but to no avail.  Even when specifying the gid of my
desired group (users), it still made the directory ownership root.root.  I
did not however try them together (gid and uid at the same time).  Maybe I
should try that too.

James