[Samba] linux+samba as DC in a win2k network

Daniel Curry dcurry at cariocas.com
Tue Jun 25 08:28:25 GMT 2002

One problem I had, when I was looking into the same possible solution,
was that we run an Exchange server here.  A standard LDAP server
(reportedly) will not support an Exchange2000 server's requests.

Good luck.  Let me know how it turns out for you...

Daniel Curry
IT Manager
Cariocas
625 Second Street
Suite 201
San Francisco, CA 94107
ph: 415-348-6516
fx: 415-348-6505
cell: 510-579-6680

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
  - Albert Einstein