[Samba] This list is great and alot of help Thank you

Savage, Elijah elijah_savage at reyrey.com
Tue Jun 25 06:16:02 GMT 2002

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that sent replies yesterday, I got
FreeBSD up and running as my PDC and the profiles working, it was a
permissions thing on the profiles directory. The one thing that is screwed
up I could not figure out what permissions the profiles directory should be
and I could only get it to work if I chmod 777 on the profiles directory
which is definitely a security issue.

Can someone let me know what the permissions should be on this directory.

Thank you