[Samba] About Samba Server.... and windows....

Ricardo Rodrigues madinfo at cadaval.net
Mon Jun 24 14:28:01 GMT 2002

You realy know that windows is a totaly shit.... anyway we must live whit
that...
Sometimes e sees all the network PC´s sometimes i doesn´t see a single
one... and the disk shares whit samba stay offline...
What about to creat a logon script (or driver) like NOVELL one? that locates
the server allways... by searching the network? would be very usefull.

keep the great job.
best regards

 --Ricardo

«Some people see things as they are and say why, I dream things that never
were and say why not?»