[Samba] dos bites SAMBA ???

adas Adam.Gapinski at artikon.one.pl
Sat Jun 22 16:36:02 GMT 2002

Strange problem
In DOS I make file with ASCII Alt-254 char (0xFE) i.e. a{ascii254}b
(only three chars). When copy it to samba share I've: from server console
A^ZB, from client (DOS) AB~ 8B. For other ASCII chars are OK (i.e. 0xFD
is represented by the same char for DOS partition and server share)
samba 2.2.4 and 2.0.7Strange problem
--
TIA
adas

Adam Gapiński   *****   Linux registered user #251489
adas (maupa) artikon (kropa) one (kropa) pl