[Samba] Login script doesn't run

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Sat Jun 22 09:10:02 GMT 2002

The login script is never called so it never gets to a pause command.

The mode is 744 on all bat files.  admin:users owns the samba directory and it's
contents and always have.  I changed the ownership of bob.bat to bob:users to see
if that would make a difference.  No joy.

Is the login script mentioned in a working system log files?

Thanks