[Samba] Re: Bug List

Will Schleter schleter at netlore.com
Sat Jun 22 07:29:03 GMT 2002

In glancing over the list refered to below and following the link
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q296861)
to a QChain utility, I ran across the following humorous quote in reference
to QChain's "benefits".

"It increases uptime for servers because computers are not being rebooted
between each hotfix installation."

> On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 04:50:40PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>         I was investigating the SMB signing problems between Win2k
>> clients and Windows XP servers and thought I'd take a look to see if
there were any hotfix patches for Win2k that were post service pack 2.

>> I discovered this list.... :
>>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=http://support.microsoft.com/support/ServicePacks/Windows/2000/Win2000_
 Post-SP2_Hotfixes.asp