[Samba] NT Clients are not logging on

Ahmad Muhsin muhsinak at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 07:51:48 GMT 2002

Hi,

I setup my samba server as PDC, and I was able to join the clients to the domain from the client machines by supplying samba credentials.  After restart I was not able to logon, I got the message box "The system cannot log u on to the domain because the systems computer account in the primary domain is missing or the password on that account is incorrect"  When I checked I could find one smb account and linux account for the machine with $ sign.  I am using samba 2.2.3a

If anybody can help me please mail it at muhsinak at yahoo.com

Thanks