[Samba] Need permissions/ownership info from a CUPS installation

WEBSTER, Greg GWEBSTER at ahbl.ca
Thu Jun 20 16:03:02 GMT 2002

Hi folks...just a quick thing to help me get this working...could someone
with a working installation of CUPS and Samba please tell me the permissions
and ownership on the following directories?

Thanks!

/etc/samba/drivers/* (specifically W32X86)
/var/spool/samba/
/var/spool/cups/
/usr/share/cups/model/

Greg

  _____

Greg Webster
Systems Administration
and Support Technician

Alexander Holburn Beaudin & Lang
Barristers & Solicitors
2700 - 700 W. Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1B8
Phone: (604) 688-1351
Direct: (604) 643-2146
Fax: (604) 669-7642

	   	Email: gwebster at ahbl.ca <mailto:gwebster at ahbl.ca>
Firm Web Site: http://www.ahbl.ca <http://www.ahbl.ca/>

  _____

WARNING - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains
information that is confidential and may be privileged and exempt from
disclosure. Any distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.
immediately by return email and delete the message unread without making any
copies. Thank you.