[Samba] Little list of horrors.

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Jun 19 18:42:02 GMT 2002

Yes, that is impressive, since this list starts mainly in May 2002.
I printed the list and got it into an ascii file. It has 843 unique
entries.

If anyone wants it, I'll be happy to send it to them. I won't post it
since this simple ascii file is 89,000 bytes.

I wonder how many bugs service pack 2 fixed?

Joel