[Samba] smbpasswd Flags being changed

Kevin Wheatley hxpro at cinesite.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 11:25:02 GMT 2002

I was wondering if anybody else had experienced machine accounts
having the W flag swapped for a U ever ?

Possibly by people coming out of the domain and back again? (stab in
dark) due to us using a cloned disk setup ?

we use a flat file smbpasswd and once every week or so a machine that
had the correct flags will change, I don't think it happens every
time.

Thanks

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley              | These are the opinions of nobody   |
| Special Services (Projects) | and are not shared by my employers |