[Samba] Log file usage ...

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Wed Jun 19 04:57:02 GMT 2002

A solution would be to implement a VFS module that adds the file to the
veto files list.

Laterally, that would enable the file to appear deleted, but you have a
record (in smb.conf) of what file is meant to be deleted.

A suggestion, of course, but without the Recycle Bin, I think this might be
a good lateral solution.