[Samba] linux - win me

Fernando de los Ríos fernando at d2.ub.es
Wed Jun 19 04:37:01 GMT 2002

I encourage you to see the samba log. If you don't find it insert a line like this in smb.conf: log file = "the log file you want with the full pathname". Also you can
control the debug level with debug level = "I suggest you 2, not more". I tell you is very helpful and you probably find what you are looking for. If you don't
understand it, post it, we'll see what can do. Bye. PD: samba isn't as beautiful as many say, I have many problems too :_(