[Samba] Introducing new time tracking solution by myHours.com!

info at myHours.com info at myHours.com
Wed Jun 19 01:10:04 GMT 2002

myHours.com is a new time tracking solution. It enables you to track you
work time, projects you work on and tasks you perform. It is web based
and can be used from any location at any time. It's free. Click here to
learn more
<http://www.myHours.com/default.asp?i={3491A382-8F9E-4B18-8AF8-72638E072
A0C}> .

We are sorry if this message bothers you. We believe this is a sound
offer from which many people will benefit. We won't send another message
to you.

www.myHours.com
<http://www.myHours.com/default.asp?i={3491A382-8F9E-4B18-8AF8-72638E072
A0C}>
info at myHours.com <mailto:info at myHours.com>