[Samba] Samba and netbios --- HEEEEELLLP!!!

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 16:35:11 GMT 2002

Hi all,

 I have the same problem at the cust lan, I took the
samba server with me, set it up at home and it worked
perfectly at the first time, then took it to the
office it also worked, but when its time to take it to
customer's office, it refuses to work.

 the only difference is related to tcp/ip name
resoultion but it should not matter.

regards,
esv.