[Samba] Fix for smbpasswd Samba 2.2.4 on Solaris only taking 8 character passwords

Andrew Gray grayaw at egr.unlv.edu
Mon Jun 17 14:05:04 GMT 2002

REPLACE_GETPASS is not defined.  Here seem to be the bits from config.log:

configure:14786: checking whether getpass should be replaced
configure:14813:
gcc -c -O   -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I./ -I./include -I./
ubiqx -I./smbwrapper conftest.c >&5
In file included from lib/getsmbpass.c:21,
                 from configure:14800:
include/includes.h:689:18: popt.h: No such file or directory
configure:14816: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
#line 14795 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"