[Samba] different loginscripts

David Busby Busby at pnts.com
Sun Jun 16 15:22:02 GMT 2002

Gotez & List,

	Set your login script to use "script\%G.bat %U".  This way your user
name is passed into the script as the first parameter.  If the script is run
under the Windows environment then the first parameter passed to the script
is called %1 in the script (%0) is the script name.  So now your script can
look like:

REM Other global stuff above here
REM User specific stuff starts here
REM I think you can also use the = symbol, /i makes the comparison case
insensitive
IF /i "%1" equ "alice" GOTO Alice
IF /i "%1" equ "wally" GOTO Wally
IF /i "%1" equ "phb" GOTO FormatC

REM Heres where the labels for GOTO start, notice ':' is at the beginning
:Alice
REM Do Alice specific stuff here
GOTO EndPoint

:Wally
REM Do Wally specific stuff here
GOTO EndPoint

:FormatC
C:
Cd \
ECHO I Quit!!!
Format C: /q /u /v:Blank
GOTO EndPoint

:EndPoint
REM Finalize stuff here

More Info:
Read the "if command" help in windows 2000 help it's like this
Start->Help->Index  then type in "if" in the keyword box, press Enter

Hope That Helps
/B