[Samba] Time Server?

Jack Malone jmalone at horizonind.com
Sat Jun 15 14:17:02 GMT 2002

I do not have this working now at work but I did have a while back before I
redid my samba server, I used a batch file on the workstation using the net
time funtion. worked quiet nicely, just not gotten around to setting it
back up yet. an yes you do not to have the  'time server = yes'
setup in smb.conf on samba server. can look for the batch file monday an
send to the person who started this thread if you want me to. just reply to
me offlist an i will do it.
the batch file works on win9x an win2k machines both, have not tried it on
my winxp machine yet.

jack malone
horizon industries