[Samba] [swat] won't run

Don Hammer hammerd at evanite.com
Fri Jun 14 13:18:04 GMT 2002

The other thing to check is in the /etc/xinetd.d/swat file there should be a
line "only_from local host". The RedHat manual has you TEMPORARILY comment
this line out. It should be changed to specify the host that can access
swat.

If it will fit the bill, I would recommend webmin. It does a good job on
samba administration.

Don Hammer
Network Administrator
Evanite Fiber Corporation