[Samba] User -level Share user list retrive problem

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at amtb-m.org.my
Fri Jun 14 08:46:02 GMT 2002

I'm facing a User list retrieve problem on Windows sharing, did anyone
else face this problem?

I've 2 linux server, which using almost the same configuration (well one
is new and one is old, the old have been replace due to the Disk
controller problem). The old server have been working for 6 months
without any problem.

The configuration and script files was move to the new server but that
come the problem, I can't get my user-lever access control work.

I suspect that there is something else that causing this problem because
I've try to install 2.2.3a and it still a problem.

Can anyone tell me where is the cause?

Thank.

Ps. Please ask if you needs any more information.