[Samba] wbinfo -g yields "Error looking up domain groups"

Allan Peda pedaa at rockefeller.edu
Fri Jun 14 07:35:03 GMT 2002

Looks good.. I suspected something like this, but it has been a while
since I applied that registry patch.  Is this what I want to see with
your modified test (NT_STATUS_OK)?

[allan at array22 workarea]$ wbinfo -a 'noone%nopasswd'
plaintext password authentication failed
error code was NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER (0xc000000d)
Could not authenticate user allan%TthcTws! with plaintext password
challenge/response password authentication succeeded
error code was NT_STATUS_OK (0x0)
[allan at array22 workarea]$

Are we talking about the registry setting at:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA
"restrictanonymous"=dword:00000001

Thanks
/a