[Samba] imac problem

wayne deprince jr wayne at waynedeprince.com
Fri Jun 14 04:36:03 GMT 2002

hello.  ive had the same problem.. if u have macos X installed, then you
can use samba no problem.. however, the only solution i could find for
pre macos X was a commercial product called dave from www.thursby.com..
or you could use the netatalk package for linux to share the linux
directories via apple talk.. if you get info or a better (and free :)
solution, please let me know.. thanks, wayne