[Samba] different loginscripts

Goetz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Fri Jun 14 00:13:03 GMT 2002

Hi,

at the moment I use "logon script = scripts\%G.bat", and have two
scripts for my two main user groups.

Now there are some special users which should have different scripts, so
I thought, if there is a way of adding an option to use two login
scripts; e.g. if there is an user script, use it, if not than use the
group script.

Or do I have to maintain that "problem" by using more different primary
groups like office, trainies, students, aliens, and add group scripts
for them?

But that would conflict with an per user group policy....

Any ideas?

Thanks!

cu...
...Götz Reinicke

- Götz Reinicke -------------------- mailto: greinick at filmakademie.de -
   IT Koordinator                                   Tel: 07141/969-420
   IT-OfficeNet Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg    Fax: 07141/969-55420
- Mathildenstr. 20, 71638 Ludwigsburg ----------- www.filmakademie.de -