[Samba] DHCP and Samba

Sarina Salazar chicalinux at netscape.net
Thu Jun 13 22:08:06 GMT 2002

Hi:

Is it possible to use samba and dhcp at the same time?  I have a linux
box that shares its dsl connection with a windows 2000 pro box through
dhcp, so the w2k box gets automatically an ip address from the linux
box.  I can't get samba to work so far, the w2k box says that linux box
 does not have an available network connection or something like that.
 It worked before, when it had a fixed ip address. Any comments or
suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.